Asian Pacific Journal of Pharmacy and Phytochemistry-APJPP is an international, open access, scientific journal of various disciplines of pharmacy, Phytochemistry and applied chemical sciences from the peoples of life sciences professionals from Asian countries and committed to provide a common global platform to utilize research knowledge among the researchers of various disciplines.
This peer-reviewed multidisciplinary international journal publishes research findings in the form of original research articles, review articles, short communications and case studies in the interdisciplinary areas of Pharmacy, Phytochemistry and Biomedical sciences with strong emphasis on scientific quality and originality of contents.
Reports on biological activities of crude extract articles reporting the secondary metabolites of plants will also be considered for publication if biological and toxicological assays are included.
The journal publishes articles from various disciplines like
- Pharmacognosy, Ethanobotany and Phytochemistry
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Applied chemical sciences
- Analytical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis
- Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics
- Novel & Targeted Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Pharmacy practice & Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical care and clinical drug evaluation etc.
Submissions of manuscripts from around the globe are welcome…