Asian Pacific Journal of Pharmacy and Phytochemistry (APJPP) publishes the following manuscript types:
- Research Articles
- Review Articles
- Short communications
Guideline for Research Article
The manuscript should be prepared in English using “MS Word” using “Times New Roman” font ‘with 12pt should be used throughout except article title (Font size 16 pt).
Sequence for Manuscripts Submission
Article title & Authors Affiliations
- The title must be as brief as possible and should be clear, concise and informative followed by the names and affiliations of the authors. The Corresponding Author must indicate his or her complete mailing address. Title should be of 16pt bold uppercase.
Abstract Authors & Co-Authors
- Not more than 250 words.
- 3-6 keywords are to be provided by the authors.
- The introduction should be brief and to provide sufficient background information for the reader to understand and evaluate the results of the entire manuscript.
Materials and Methods
- The section should include adequate technical information about the experiments performed followed by proper reference and citations.
Results and discussion
- Results should be expressed by using text, tables, or figures. But repetition of results should be avoided. Discussion should provide an interpretation of the results and their significance with regard to previously published work. The figure and table should be placed appropriately or separately after the result and discussion.
- A short, paragraph summarizing the most important findings of the research work by highlighting its importance and relevance should be included.
- The source of any financial support, Gift drug samples, technical assistance received for the work being published must be indicated in the Acknowledgments section before reference.
- References should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text (not in alphabetic order). Single author: The author's name and the year of publication eg. (Sezan, 2010). Two authors: Last name of both the authors and year of publication should be used i.e. (Khanna and munal, 2008). More than three authors: first author's name followed by et al and year of publication i.e. (kans et al., 2010)
- Gajera SM, Shetty PR, Dahake RP, Dinesh JP. Effect of enhancers on permeation kinetics of captopril for transdermal system. Asian Pacific J Pharmacy and Phytochemistry 2016; 1: 35-37.
- Ancel HC, Allen LV, Popovich NG. Pharmaceutical dosage forms and drug delivery systems. 5th ed., New Delhi: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005: 311-12.
- Nitin Yadav and Dipesh Gorasia. 2016. Recent Trends in Microsomes as Vesicular Drug Delivery System. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.apjpponline.com/counter.php=497.
Guidelines for Review Articles
- Review articles should not be more than 15 pages and contain comprehensive coverage of relevant literature. All format requirements are similar to those applicable to Research article. Without materials and methods and Results and discussion.
Guidelines for Short Communications
- The research and technical short communications section of this journal (maximum 3,000 words) is open to interesting results and worthy for publication in APJPP with short introduction and discussion.
- Submission of the manuscript represent that the manuscript has not been published previously and is not considered for publication elsewhere. Authors would be required to sign a Copy Right Transfer Agreement once the manuscript is accepted which would be sent to the corresponding author’s email.
- Authors involving in the usage of experimental animals and human subjects should mention their proper ethical approval number in the manuscript. Ethical standard procedures for the care and use of laboratory animals should be followed.
Submission of Manuscript
- All manuscripts should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com as an attachment along with cover letter for easy and quick processing.
Processing Fees For Publication
- Asian Pacific Journal Pharmacy & Phytochemistry does not receive funding from any of the Institution/Government and funding agencies. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the handling fees received from authors. Authors are required to make payment only after manuscript has been accepted for publication in APJPP.
- Manuscripts submitted to APJPP are under Open Access publishing method. Authors are required to pay Rs. 1000/- INR (Indian Authors) or USD 75 (International authors) for APCs upon acceptance of manuscript. APCs are applicable only to the accepted articles.
For any other information, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org